Travel home from RIT for the holidays with TrailwaysNY!
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanza, what an exciting time to travel home for the holidays with TrailwaysNY! This is one of our busiest times of the year. It’s also our favorite. We’ve added additional buses to our regular schedules from Rochester to NYC, and from NYC to Rochester to help ensure that you make it home to be warmly surrounded by friends and family without the worry of getting there. We’ve added some helpful travel tips below that can make your holiday travel experience a better one.
When you’re traveling back from NYC to Rochester or from anywhere else, we’ve added trips to make your trip back to campus easier.
Tips for Holiday Travel:
- Buy your ticket early for the lowest price and best schedule availability
- Don’t forget to print your ticket for travel and do not print your ticket double sided.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Have your ticket and picture ID available to give to the driver.
- Place ID tags on the inside and outside of your baggage.