Adirondack, Pine Hill, and New York Trailways are looking for full-time and part-time bus drivers for routes throughout New York State. Full-time drivers average $45,000 to $50,000 in their first year and over $60,000 after four years. Applicants must have a safe driving record. We expect our drivers to be safety and customer service oriented with good interpersonal skills. Candidates must:
- be able to lift and/or carry weight up to 75 pounds;
- be able to follow written directions;
- be available to work weekends and holidays;
- be at least 21 years of age (federal regulations); and
- pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
Previous passenger and/or public driving experience is preferred. Outstanding benefits include:
- paid vacation;
- paid holidays;
- 401K with Company match;
- sign-on bonus;
- excellent health, dental, and vision insurance;
- bus pass for travel on our lines;
- weekly pay guarantee;
- safety and incentive bonuses;
- competitive salary;
- a caring, family oriented employer in business over 80 years; and
- a fleet of new, well maintained, luxury motor coaches.
Positions are currently available in the following cities:
- New York
All applicants must complete a job application.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
499 Hurley Avenue
Hurley, NY 12443
Phone: (800) 225-6815
In compliance with Federal, State and applicable Local equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, disability, military status or any other status protected by law.
Trailways is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.