Customer Service Pledge
Intercity Motorcoach Customer Service Pledge
We at Adirondack, Pine Hill & New York Trailways pledge that as an intercity bus rider, you should experience a safe and reliable bus ride with professional and courteous service. This includes having a clean and comfortable bus with clear rules for how to ride and be safe onboard the bus and in case of emergency.
- A safe ride every time
- Compliance with all vehicle and traffic laws and regulations.
- Fully trained drivers.
- Vehicles that meet all applicable safety requirements.
- Safe and orderly loading and unloading of passengers.
- Courteous, clean, and accessible service
- Clean, comfortable and well-maintained vehicles and terminals.
- Professional courteous drivers.
- Assistance for persons with disabilities at terminals, street side locations and on board.
- No unlawful discrimination with respect to price or carriage.
- Dependable service
- On-time service with consideration given to events outside the operator’s control including weather, construction, congestion, etc.
- Adequate assistance determined on a case-by-case basis in situations of cancellations or following a material delay caused by the carrier.
- Reasonable compensation or rerouting in situations of overbooking in cases of cancellation or a material delay caused by the carrier.
- Accurate and timely information
- Accurate information regarding routes, schedules and fares, including onboard announcements of stops.
- Timely information on service delays, including cancellations.
- Travel information for all passengers before and during their journey as well as general information about travel in terminals and online.
- A complaint handling mechanism available to all passengers for issues involving travel, baggage, package express and accommodations for persons with disabilities.
- Knowledge of the bus number to report incidents.
- Diligent investigation of complaints.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800 858 8555.
- Transparent safety measures
- Travelers planning a bus trip are encouraged to think safety first before buying a ticket or chartering a bus by using the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) “look Before You Book” video and safety tips, available at http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/safety/look-you-book/passengers-%E2%80%93-stay-safe-and-look-you-book.
- The SaferBus mobile app gives bus riders a quick and free way to review a bus company’s safety record before buying a ticket or booking group travel. The SaferBus app, available for iPhone, iPad and Android phone users, can be downloaded for free by visiting FMCSA’s webpage at http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/safety/passenger-safety/saferbus-mobile-application.
- Consumers can also file a complaint by calling FMCSA’s toll free hotline 1-888-DOT-SAFT (1-888-368-7238) from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday or through the online National Consumer Complaint Database.